Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup 7

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Anyway, you can now print drawings to scale in version 7. For
woodworking IMHO this was a major missing feature in the earlier versions
. It seems that I always needed to transfer a curve or something
complicated in full size scale to the actual wood. Now that is possible.
So if you have not upgraded to version 7, what are you waiting for?

I have version 7, but it still won't handle the simple shape I was working
on (with a different package) when your post popped up.

I'll put what I have so far on abpw, and perhaps you can tell me how I can
make it in SU7.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Yeah unfortunately I don't get abpw any more.