Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Hardwood Supply

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message
news

"Leon" wrote in message

Some of them offer 1/8" 1/4" and 3/8" stock?

Not to my knowledge. I thought that's why joiners and thickness
planers were invented.

Yeah but the OP was looking for a source for those thicknesses.

Anyway thanks, all these years and I have never been to Mason.

I've just about quit Mason's and started taking my bidness to Hardwoods
of Houston on W 34th. I tend to use baltic birch for drawer material and
they do have 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 plus I believe they have 1/2 in 4X8 sheets
but I may misremember that.

What kind of hardwood selection and or depth of inventory does Mason's have?

Occasionally Hardwood Products stocks 4x8 1/2" Baltic Like Birch, I suspect
it is actually Appleply. From what I understand "ture" Baltic Birch only
comes in 5x5 sheets.

Hardwood products does not have anything less than 4/4 unless that has
happened in the last few months, same goes for Clarks in the Heights,
that big place. ;~)

Dave in Houston