Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23604 Ignoramus23604 is offline

Default Air Compressor Rebuilding

On 2009-02-25, BobH wrote:
Bob AZ wrote:
Lastly, does anybody know of a good source for parts for this monster?
It is probably a series 5200 Wayne.

Thanks,
BobH

BobH

Google will get you started.

compressor wayne 5200

Bob AZ

This returned even less useful information than "wayne compressor parts"
which is the first thing I tried.

Bob, is that the same Wayne that makes sprinkler pumps?

Are they still in business (I bought a Wayne pump 4 years ago so if
that is the same company, they may still be around).

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/