Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson Peter Johnson is offline

Default PVCu french door - 2 handles

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:54:02 -0800 (PST), sm_jamieson
wrote:

Any recommend a good and reasonably cheap manufacturer of PVCu french
doors ?
They need to have 2 handles - some off-the-shelf doors like Wickes
only have 1 handle, but I need to be able to keep one door shut /
locked at times and only use as a single door.
Midlands/Coventry area.

I used Needhams, based in Loughborough, a year ago. Handles on each
leaf, identical locks, lots of keys, £860 fitted. The job was done
earlier than promised and there was no problem getting them to come
back when one of the doors had settled after several months and needed
more adjustment than I knew how to do. Sign, in Leicester, quoted
£1,300 for the same job.