Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc
Sam Nelson Sam Nelson is offline

Default News Individual.Net Problems

In article , rde42
@spamcop.net says...
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:46:08 UTC, Sam Nelson wrote:
I thought it was Bob's
employer that invented the internet, not you.

I made no such claim. When I state that I ran one of the computers
that hosted what is widely accepted as the world's first search engine,
it's just a statement that happens to be true.

I didn't make the claim either. But he's getting desperate now. I merely
pointed out that we sold Usenet service to people in the UK.

For a while, this place (indirectly, at least) paid you for it, AIUI.
Plus, your employer is a lot closer to the claim of having invented the
Internet than most.

If you (Sam) were or are in academia, I'm sure you know where I work!

I'm not hiding anything, it seems, and neither are you. Froot Bat, on
the other hand...
--
SAm.