Bay Area Dave

Default Water Damage on Wood Furniture

so what you are REALLY saying is that MAYBE the rings will come out, and
he will have spent all of 5 minutes trying my suggestions...

I already know it depends on the finish. but it isn't gonna hurt to
give him a quick chance at fixing the blemishes. Geez you guys, why
don't you all grow up a bit??

dave

Andy Dingley wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:13:11 GMT, Bay Area Dave
wrote:

so what is your EXPERT idea, without asking the OP 21 questions first?

Find out what the damned finish is _before_ you fool with it..

Your oil suggestion (even mayonnaise, which sounds bizarre but often
works) is a reasonable one for some finishes, but it's lousy on
others.