Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JeffM JeffM is offline

Default The Anagram Troll again (was: ...killer robot...)

Jacques De Molay wrote:
I've just found a defective killer robot from the future and I want to
know how I can repair it.

David Nebenzahl wrote:
That's simple.

It's also easy to identify this troll.

Usenet 101:
This thread is called a "scorecard troll".

First, look at the To line for his "scorecard group":
(a group that has little traffic besides his cross-posts)
http://groups.google.com/group/de.alt.augenoptik/topics
If you can't resist the urge to feed the obvious troll,
**at least** remove that before posting.
It serves to defeat his reason for trolling.

Next, look at his name and imagine all the possible permutations:
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram...cques+De+Molay
"Scam Equal Ed Joy" looks like the most obvious.