Posted to de.alt.augenoptik,sci.electronics.repair
Stephen[_7_] Stephen[_7_] is offline

Default How to reapir a killer robot from the future???

On Feb 25, 9:57*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/24/2009 5:22 PM Jacques De Molay spake thus:

I've just found a defective killer robot from the future and I want to
know how I can repair it.

Can you help me to rule the world with my killer robot from
the future?

That's simple.

I think one viewing of /Blade Runner/ (maybe more than one if you're
particularly dense) ought to cure you of that fantasy.

You're welcome.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair

How about the Terminator series?