Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
dhall987 dhall987 is offline

Default Idle Hands

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 20:04:44 -0500, oldhippiedave
wrote:

After 45+ years of a 2 pack/day smoking I finally decided to kick the
habit. I needed something to do with my hands while I was going through
the withdrawal stages and decided to attempt chip carving a recipe box
for SWBO to keep distracted from the urge to smoke. Many mistakes but
most lost within the design. Dimensions are roughly 7"W x 10"D x 5"H.
Top is cherry, sides basswood. Finish is 5 coats wipe on BLO/poly finish.

OK, given the date on the top I have to asume either that

a. It took a REALLLLY long time to make if that is the date it was
started OR

b. If that is SWMBOs birthday that you are a REALLLLLLY lucky guy!!!

;-)