Posted to alt.electronics,comp.sci.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default PIR interfering with wireless network

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:44:20 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:39:09 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:56:25 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:11:03 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:42:38 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

You have admitted you are a troll.

---
The term "admitted" is one _you_ introduced in a pejorative way and one
which I don't subscribe to for reasons I've stated before.

WTF are you on about now? You said you were a troll and that's that.

---
Yes, I said I was a troll, which is way different than an admission.

An admission carries with it guilt, which is what you're trying to heap
on me.

It won't work, because there's nothing about you which carries authority
of any kind.

You're now quibbling about pedantic meanings of words. When I say "you admit to it", I mean you agree that you are that thing.

---
It's not 'pedantic' it's 'semantic', and if you don't know the
difference between the two perhaps I gave you too much credit for
knowing anything about the emotional baggage one agrees to take on when
one 'admits' to an accusation made by another.

And, BTW, your refusal to CR LF for your readers' convenience is a sure
sign of a troll at work.

A low-grade troll who only wants to annoy and bring attention to himself
by making his readers pay to read his drivel, but a troll nonetheless.
---

You were boasting about being a very good troll,
or a better troll than me, or something like that.

---
I said nothing of the sort, as I recall.

What I did say was that I reveled in trolling for minnows pretending to
be sharks, and that's why you're on my hook.

That's near enough.

---
So, you admit to being hooked?
---

You have also stated that I am no good at trolling.

---
I said you weren't very good at it, not that you were no good at it.

Stop trying to chat me up.

---
Stop flattering yourself...

Since you think that you're the one who's in control, all you have to do
to make the whole thing go away is stop replying.
---

I have enough problems with a homosexual in the survival group.

---
A woman who isn't interested in you?

A man who is?

Eewww...

Why are you in a group like that?
---
..
..
..

But I'm not a troll at all.

---
Yes, you are.

No. I define a troll as someone who starts arguments for the sake of it, just to wind people up, or to get the most replies to his posts. I just reply to people for conversation, or when I disagree with a point they've made.

---
Oh, how wonderfully benign...

You get to define it all away and wind up, according to you, _just
perfect_.

How about your refusal to CR LF on your end when you've been apprised
that your infinitely long line length is annoying?

Surely you're not stupid enough to think that doesn't wind people up
when you tell them that even though you know how to fix the problem you
won't, and it's their problem if they want to read you.

Or, maybe you are.

JF