Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Let's see the ATF regulate THIS

"borealbushman" wrote in message
Interesting that "Every one here knows that sawdust ..."

Every year when I taught Shop I'd gather my students out back in the
compound and show them what happens when sawdust is puffed up (air
through a hose) under a large can with a lighted candle present. I
guess it was just magic that blew the can 50' up in the air?

BAH! If you do a Google search on this news group you will find that there
are numerous individual posters that have never witnessed this happening or
know any one that this has happened to. Therefore it is imposable for it to
happen until it does happen to them or some one that they know personally,
and then it would only be considered a "freak accident" and freak accidents
simply do not happen to some individuals because they know that they are
being plenty careful. ;~)