Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Trevi shower stopped working

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:08:55 -0800 (PST) someone who may be
" wrote this:-

Thanks for the link. Originally I used a tyre pressure gauge from
Halfords but the situation is perhaps getting a little too demanding
for such bodges at this stage,

If the cold pressure is outside the specification then a suitable
pressure regulating valve in the cold would be more useful than a
length of 15mm pipe. However as you have already tried turning down
the main stop tap this may not be the problem.

Have you checked that water does come out of the hot pipe at the
shower and it has not been blocked by some debris? Is there debris
in the hot filter in the shower? Something might have been dislodged
or drawn in while the work was being done.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh