Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Green U Turn on Nuclear.

mogga wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:04:42 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...e-1629327.html

At last some sense.

Yup. Its teh single thing the government could do to invest money for
the future, create jobs and save the planet.

I hear BT has backed out of its windfarm project too. No longer
profitable now the subsidies have changed..

But we sold off the bit that makes nuclear power plants...

Perhaps that was connected to the fact that it didn't gain one single
order anywhere in the world after Sizewell B.

No wonder Westinghouse sold it to us! They were well rid of it.