Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Woodcraft operates two "separate" stores

... as opposed to waiting 3 months for Amazon to ship a
router bit that is "in stock and ready to ship".
(That actually happened to me, fortunately I wasn't in a big hurry).

I'm _STILL_ waiting for the Freud 13" planer knives after over a year...

I have an automated 'bot the replies to the periodic e-mail that comes
out monthly asking if I still want them; it says "yes". _IF_ they ever
do come, they've promised free shipping (they weren't eligible initially).

Hmmm....that's a thought, let's check....ok, order was placed Dec 13, 2007.