Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Re-Celling batteries - who's good?

In article
,
RubberBiker wrote:
I have just got a quote back from http://www.strikalite.co.uk/ for
recelling my batteries - £90 each.

Doesn't surprise me. The actual makers of power tools will buy in cells in
huge amounts - and have a regular order from the suppliers. No small firm
will get near the discount they get. Although I reckon there is a bit of a
conspiracy to keep sub c cells at an artificially high price on the retail
market. They probably account for the bulk of larger sizes made - yet
usually cost more than 'standard' ones.

--
*Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.