Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default I already had electrical outlets installed prior to sheetrock...

1D1OT wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Ever watch some of these guys work?

Some of the rock teams I've seen are the biggest slobs in any of the trades.
Huge gobs of mud all over the floors. Boxes completely filled with mud.
Breaker boxes splattered to the point that wires have to be dug out with a
screwdriver. Floors not even swept when they leave. Rock scraps thrown out
windows and doors into rain and puddles. The list goes on...

ya, but they got paid. why should they change?