Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default What is the Distance from Vanity Top to Medicine Cabinet

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message
You're right ... glad you got your problem solved, and sure hope you
indeed used an "industry standard" distance between your vanity top and
medicine cabinet to insure future resale value!

(just kidding ... you should not have a problem with that, as a cabinet
maker and builder/general contractor who is in the "industry", and still
building houses as we speak, I can assure you that for all practical
purposes there is no such thing)

There certainly is. My Stanley tape measure has a mark at 16". I'm sure
that is for medicine cabinet to vanity height. For tall people they put
one at 32". Yep, that has to be what they are for.

Au contraire, mon ami ... both of those are actually for measuring the depth
of the ebb and flow of the bullsh*t here, and in the Wrec.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08