Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default I already had electrical outlets installed prior to sheetrock...

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
How can they sheet rock over them and not notice if I already have the
mud ring on them? The mud ring takes them to finished floor surface
so the sheet rock would protrude out.

Ever watch some of these guys work?

Chuckle. Yeah, make sure the cat is outside before they get there.

Seriously, a good crew that is used to working together is awesome to
watch. They make it look so damn easy. Then, when a tiny job comes up
and you think, 'Oh, I can knock that out myself in no time', and it ends
up taking all day and still looks like crap, you feel all the stupider.

I have lots of skills and talents. Hanging (and especially mudding) rock
is not among them. I have the knowledge in my head, but the hands Just
Don't Get It.

--
aem sends...