V.E. Dorn

Default Why right tilt / left tilt?

Not what I meant. I mean that the blade angle is away from the fence
instead of towards it. Simply should have inserted "angle" behind "blade".

Don

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in message
news
In article ,
"V.E. Dorn" wrote:

In short, those who rip thin strips or rip at a angle in general would
prefer a left tilt so the blade is turning away from you.

I think I musta plugged the plug to my lefty in upside down or maybe the
factory wired it up wrong, 'cause my saw's blade turns toward me - just
like a righty.

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html