Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Start with this vital step could save you thousands.

ransley wrote in news:8a8ff277-c6e3-41c7-9d40-
:

On Feb 21, 12:50*pm, richy wrote:
Attorney-Based, Preventive Foreclosure Assistance.

As we know, millions of americans are losing thier homes, and those
that had lended their hand to help you to get into that dream home are
now turning their backs.

DON'T let this happen to you.
Avoid all of the fiasco and paperwork, let is us work for you, we CAN
open all those doors that can protect your quality of life.
Are you behind in your house payments? Have a hardship?
Are you in Foreclosure? Cannot Refinance due to bad credit.
Have you received a "Notice of Default" (NOD)?
Have you received a Notice of Trustee Sale?
We CAN help you with all of these problems.
with low cost!!!!!!!!!

Avoid the frauds: We are a local SAN JOSE EAST - ACTUAL BASED OFFICE.

Call now for a FREE consultation at OUR business office, or I CAN COME
TO YOU.

THE LOSS MITIGATION TEAM, business # 408-528-7800

Richard Regalado, ext. 244

Loss Mitagation Consultant
or just by emailing:

You cant even spell correctly "let is us work for you" only a moron
would hire you. Yea come on down to Chicago ambulence chaser.

Ouch Ransley! Considering your reply content, what kind of chaser?