Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Story Buried by Liberal Media....SOME metal content

On Feb 21, 2:44*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 04:37:23 -0800 (PST), RangersSuck

wrote:

I see more blather on your part. *In still waiting for an answer about
shooting an arsonist btw.

Is there some reason you and yours are ignoring it?

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Q: What the **** does shooting an unarmed, hapless stickup man have to
do with arson?

A: When Gunner backs himself into a corner, he changes the subject.

So you admit to being a liar. * Thats not surprising given your nick.

"

Don't need much data. Conceal carry is for the purpose of self defense
only.
If someone is unarmed and running away, you don't need to defend yourself.

Even the police would have no right to fire on someone under the
circumstances as described.

That is actually a matter of state law. It varies from state to state.

Some allow one to shoot a fleeing felon, others do not.

Are you allowed to shoot a fleeing arsonist? *And why or why not?

Use as much whitespace as necessary.

Ill give you a hint though...
"demonstratably a danger to the public at large"

You can go from there....

Gunner

The above is my original post. *Yet you claim Im changing the subject.
A proven lie on your part.

So, now what are you going to claim? *That I forceably backed you into a
corner and you are trying to change the subject?

Snicker

Still waiting for the answers to my very reasonable questions above btw.

Gunner

First of all, I do not admit to being a liar.

Second, your question about shooting an arsonist is a non-sequiter

Third, your question about shooting an arsonist was directed to Eliot
G. (not me)

Fourth, your question about shooting an arsonist would be better
directed to someone who gives a **** (again, not me).

You know nothing about me. If you did, you'd know that RangersSuck is
about the New York hockey team - I have no idea how you think that
makes me prone to telling lies.