Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Energy Rant: Competition *doubles* prices????

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:48:06 +0000, the infamous Mark Rand
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 06:21:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 02:28:18 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"ATP*" wrote:

I doubt it's coming, but can you explain why you think it's a bad idea?

Because I don't believe in AGW.

...and it's a scam perpetrated by slimy people such our ex VP, Algore.
Algore has openly stated that it's OK to lie to get your agenda
passed.

If people don't believe in AGWK(Tm) then at least they can believe in WIGIG
(When it's gone it's gone) and do their best not to waste their descendants'
legacy.

Absolutely!

The only positive side of selling the nationalized UK power generation
infrastructure to the Krauts and Frogs is that the Frogs aren't too hung up on
nuclear power. OTOH, when it was a nice state owned monopoly, we weren't too
hung up about it either. Pity about the last 20 years though...

What happened in your past two decades, Mark?

We're finally starting to build more nuke plants now, and a French
contract for a fuel rod recycling plant is due to start in WV in 2010.
I'm all -for- both. Yucca Mountain is supposed to have a waste rod
reprocessing plant by 2012, and we're building some with the French in
the NC and FL in 2010.

It's about time!

--
Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein