Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] michael.s.davis@us.army.mil is offline

Default Maytag "Touch Control 500" Range Control Panel

On Feb 8, 3:22*pm, wrote:
We have this 5 year old glass top range with convection oven.
The element of the convection oven burnt out and none of the oven
elements work.The digital control panel is not operational, it is
blank. *There appears to be no resets on the back and everything looks
fine. *Is there a reset anywhere or a reset mode on the control panel?

Thanks

The same thing happened to my range, almost exactly (timeframe and
everything). With some investigation I found that the control panal's
circuit board had a short and fried the connection to the temp sensor
for the oven.