Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why I shop at Ace Hardware

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:31:15 +0300, "Rick Samuel"
wrote:

Ace in marble Falls is great. Get answers to almost anything, replacement
parts. Get answers.
Price is not the best in town, but the value you receive is the best in
town.
When Wal-mart expanded, then HD came in, each time I was sure Ace would
close. But thankfully they are still there. Now Lowes has just opened....

I have no affilation with Ace, 'cept as a customer

I like Ace too, but it is closed when I get off work and closed on
Sundays. I shop Home Depot due to convenience but do not like the
store.