Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Story Buried by Liberal Media....SOME metal content

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:43:25 -0800 (PST), RangersSuck
wrote:

You and I agree that shooting an unarmed man in the back is a bad
idea. Gunner, on the other hand, appears to think it's OK, as long as
there's a good backstop to keep bystanders safe. Sheesh.

I see your reading comprehension sucks as badly as St..pids does.

Pity

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""