Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default OT Cordless phone with 3 extra handsets

"metspitzer" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:15:43 -0500, LouB wrote:

metspitzer wrote:
Who has a set they like?

I just bought a Panasonic set. I get echo. I am taking them back to
Costco.

They are 6.0

What kind of phone servise are you using?
I have a 4 handset Panasonic 6.0 system. Almost two years old, from
Costco. Get echo once in a blue moon but since it is rare and goes away
I think it is the outside phone network.

I used an AT&T set for the last two years and it worked fine. I don't
think it is the phone service.

The base still works. I lost the extension charger. I miss having a
phone in the bathroom. The replacement extensions are about 40 bucks
+ shipping.

I have AT&T... 3 phones , 1 base , 2 chargers..Work great , good range , but
they don't like the cold for extended periods of time...But then again
neither do I ...LOL....