Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican Recession will be worst since 1930s

It forced making loans to normally not able to make a loan type.

It was a total farce. Some of these young people got seconds and thirds
slapped on them in the process.

Heard a guy on TV today talking about his $2K First loan and then second, third...

My wife pointed out - some of the buy a home shows on TV have the couple
get rated at the bank for what they can leverage. Then find a house
near that or under and upgrade the house to that.

Should have been upgrade over years...

Martin

John R. Carroll wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 19, 10:11 pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
I am assuming you are referring to the Community Reinvestment
Act.

Actually no. Although that is one of the things congress did that
encouraged high risk loans.

No it didn't.

JC