Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default reciprocating/sabre saw recommendations?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:34:23 +0000 Stephen wrote :
Thanks for the replies. I was asking about battery powered ones
simply because the Wickes web site says they are selling a battery
one, however reading the small print you only buy the shell and have
to buy the battery and charger separately, so I assume that doubles
the price.

It's a good while since I looked at them, but I don't think this is
true. Selling the tools and batteries separately is a plus IMO as it
lets you choose the combination that is right for you - one tool +
multiple batteries or multiple tools + one battery.

--
Tony Bryer, 'Software to build on' from Greentram
www.superbeam.co.uk www.superbeam.com www.greentram.com