Posted to rec.woodworking
DT DT is offline

Default Woodcraft operates two "separate" stores

In article ,
says...
Anyone else notice that the adverstisement in the Woodcraft flyer does
not match the local store sales? I drove 20 miles (and 20 miles
back) to a Woodcraft and they said the sale item I wanted was not on
sale, yet it is on the website. Why would a franchise be undersold
by the parent company? Now I shop online, and don't visit the local
Woodcraft store.

Harbor Freight has *three* divisions: the local store, the web site and
their catalogs. All are separate from each other and there may be three
different prices on an item at any one time.

The store will honor a catalog price if you bring in the catalog, and
the Internet price if you print the page out. The local store mails out
fliers, but these are separate from the national catalogs.

--
Dennis