Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg M[_2_] Greg M[_2_] is offline

Default Woodcraft operates two "separate" stores

Phisherman wrote:
Anyone else notice that the adverstisement in the Woodcraft flyer does
not match the local store sales? I drove 20 miles (and 20 miles
back) to a Woodcraft and they said the sale item I wanted was not on
sale, yet it is on the website. Why would a franchise be undersold
by the parent company? Now I shop online, and don't visit the local
Woodcraft store.

That's the case for many brick and motor stores, even national
non-franchise stores. Many have different online and in-store specials.

Greg M