Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Reccomendation wanted for new combi condensor boiler

On 20 Feb, 13:52, Maris wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:57:59 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"

wrote:

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 12 Feb, 19:17, Ed Sirett wrote:

There is a FAQ. Disappointingly it does not say buy X, it does say buy a
boiler with features ABCDE and not FGHIJK.

For the sake of those of us too lazy or stupid to work out the rest
(and I mean myself here!) Is Drivel spot-on with his Broag? I hear
good things of them, but then a week ago I'd never even heard of them.
Will I reject it in a year or two's time when I need a new left-handed
widget and they're unavailable?

Made by Remeha, a long standing in the UK quality Dutch maker. They use
quality standard industry parts: Gianonni heat exchanger, Honeywell
hydroblock, Grundfos pump, Dungs gas valve. Weather compensation as
standard. OpenTherm control. The system and open vented boilers are "dual
temperature" boilers.

Looks like the Dutch have the reputation in this game. My plumber/
electrician swears by Atmos. So I've ordered one through him and he
will be fitting it soon.
Maris

Good choice!