Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Need Glue-Up Advice

"Casper" wrote in message
Thanks Charlie. Unfortunately I neither have room for a table saw or
access to one. Right now I'm hoping that if finances improve this year
I can finally put up a small shop outside but with the way the economy
has been going and hitting my family, it's a slim outlook again.

You don't *have* to have a tablesaw. Mine sits over at a friend's place and
it's stored in his unheated garage, so I only use it in the summertime ~
Canadian winters.

So, I bought myself a nice little miterbox from Lee Valley. Makes minimal
mess in my living room and I'm able to make quite a few projects with it as
the base tool.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...36&cat=1,42884