Jack Grube

Default Woodworking Teacher(s)

I am a high school woodworking teacher in New Hampshire who founded the New
England Association of Woodworking Teachers in 2001. The purpose of NEAWT is
to promote and recognize woodworking programs, develop partnerships, and
provide a vehicle for discussing curriculum, resources, and professional
development. We currently have about 90 members from middle schools, high
schools, colleges, adult education programs and industry.

Our group has received some excellent publicity and has developed some very
exciting partnerships. At this time, we are looking for a similar group or for
woodworking teachers who might be interested in starting a group like this in
their city, county, state or region. If you are a woodworking teacher or know
of one, please contact me via email.