Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default Septic tank install - why $5K

wrote:
Yes, and you are also jealous that he is making a buck on you.

Not so much jealous as not in the mood.

My invoices are not being paid, the economy sux, I am having trouble
finding work, I am going to use my savings to build so that I can
avoid paying rent in the big city for home and office space, and I am
in no mood to give somebody $1000/day unless I absolutely have to.

I want to use this information to know where and how to bargain with
my neighbor. I am thinking along the lines of paying this guy with
his hoe to dig the holes for the footings, water pipes, power lines,
and septic. Then install the septic myself.

Hell, you need to get in the real world. Try going to the dentist
sometime. He'll get you for $1000 AN HOUR!!