V.E. Dorn

Default Why right tilt / left tilt?

You should do a search on Google - that debate will probably give you a
thousand results.

In short, those who rip thin strips or rip at a angle in general would
prefer a left tilt so the blade is turning away from you. Some argue that
it helps keep the workpiece tight to the fence as well. Right tilts are
nice if you do alot of dadoing because your fence distance remains the same.
I'm buying a new saw shortly and to be honest, I'm not stuck on either.

Don

Sammy wrote in message
. net...
I see a lot of mention of right tilt and left tilt unisaws. What's the
difference? Why would you want one over the other?