Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Randy[_4_] Randy[_4_] is offline

Default What is the Distance from Vanity Top to Medicine Cabinet

Swingman wrote:

"DanG" wrote in message
Although it is a bit pricey, I could not get along without my copy of :
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyT...TANDARDS2.html

Yes, there are industry standards for virtually everything.

My copy, admittedly old, does not show an "Industry Standard" distance
regarding subject question.

Please quote same from your book ... give me a section and page so I can see
if it coincides and I just missed it.

All shall be revealed after a point of reference is established and work has
commenced. The installation height of Medicine Cabinets is more significant
and will define the unknown variable.

Learn to visualize the entire process instead of jousting Windmills.

Thanks ...