Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dupciusx@yahoo.com is offline

Default Septic tank install - why $5K

Yes, and you are also jealous that he is making a buck on you.

Not so much jealous as not in the mood.

My invoices are not being paid, the economy sux, I am having trouble
finding work, I am going to use my savings to build so that I can
avoid paying rent in the big city for home and office space, and I am
in no mood to give somebody $1000/day unless I absolutely have to.

I want to use this information to know where and how to bargain with
my neighbor. I am thinking along the lines of paying this guy with
his hoe to dig the holes for the footings, water pipes, power lines,
and septic. Then install the septic myself.