Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19119 Ignoramus19119 is offline

Default Looking for some T handle chuck wrenchs for my lathe

On 2009-02-17, Dan@ (Pirateer guy) Dan@ wrote:
anybod have some T handle chuck wrenches they are willing to part
with?
I need a 7/16" and a 9/16". I found some self ejecting ones but they
sure are dear.

Do you have a mill?

I can sell you something cheap that you can mill to your size.

Very nice T handle wrenches that are 1/2" hex.

You can mill them to any size, 1/4, 1/2 etc up to I think 3/4 square.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/