Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default who is the "water undertaker"

"RobertL" wrote in message

In my copy of the WRAS Water Regulations Guide it menitions the
"water undertaker" a lot but does not seem to identify who this is.
You have to inform the "water undertaker" for example if you install
something from a list of items that includes, for example, a water
softener.

i don't think the "water undertaker" is the local building control
becuase things liek installing a combi boiler does not have to be
informed to the undertaker and I think it does to BC.

It is the entity that undertakes to supply you with water (and remove your
sewage, usually) in return for your water bill payments.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)