Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default painting a ceiling

"Mr Fuxit" wrote in message

Also, wear safety glasses when using a roller.
I was quite alarmed at the amount of paint spray
they collected, and you don't want that in your eyes.
ISTR someone in this NG a long time back had to have
some paint removed from their eye surgically.

I never use a roller. I've never found one that doesn't spray paint
all over the place. 6 or 8 inch brush and take your time.

It's not the roller that sprays paint, it's the knob on the bottom of
the pole!

Well put! I always use a roller (as do decoraters) - after cutting in of
course. You get some droplets but a much quicker, better finish.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)