Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Sam Fertel Sam Fertel is offline

Default What is the Distance from Vanity Top to Medicine Cabinet

Morris;

I'd like to thank you for your response. Even though my wife and I are
both engineers, I've decided to use your method, rather than a
formula. My wife got a good laugh when I forwarded her some of the
posts and then told her I had decided to use your method. Thanks
again.

Bill

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:12:49 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Morris Dovey" wrote

...or you could just hold it up to the wall and ask :-)

That substantially reduces complaints later.

"But honey, that is where you said it looked best."