Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eusebius Eusebius is offline

Default Best mattress for snoring - Tempur?

Thanks for the medical information. To reply - yes, I'm hypothyroid,
but take thyroxin which should breing me back to somewhere like normal
in theory - or is this the case? It's well controlled.

I also have an obstruction in my nose - I think the partition is bent
or something - so I mouth breathe at night. I probably could nose
breathe but mouth breathing is just a habit now.

I also have sinus problems - particularly post nasal drip. I don't
know whether s aureus is anything to do with that. I should ask my
GP.

andy