Posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Mike Thomas Mike Thomas is offline

Default examples of digital rip-off

Agamemnon wrote:

"Clive George" wrote in message
"Agamemnon" wrote in message
news
"Steve Walker" wrote in message
Agamemnon wrote:
"James R" wrote in message
That was nothing to do with it. That was some old fool who
AGREED to BUY a SCART lead when he did not require one to
connect to an external device. I remember his son moaning on
and on about how stupid his dad was, but in this case the
shop was NOT at fault. The man requested a lead, then agreed
to buy it. He wasn't conned in any way.

He requested nothing of the kind. He was conned into buying a
SCART lead he didn't need by the salesman..

Ignore him, he's usenet's version of a village idiot.

Dick head.

Why are you calling Steve that when he's just supported you?

I thought he was attacking me. If not I apologise.

James R is the latest alias of the Tiscali Idiot.