Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Doorbell, etc. - Saving $2.50 per month!

I've been doing whatever I can think of to reduce my energy costs for the
last 7 years.

Every time I discuss various projects on the internet, someone has told me
it is a bad return on my money...

Looking at the stock market, I am quite pleased that this is where I have
invested my money (on a lower cost of living).

I have a friend who went the other route and received a "high return on his
investment" as advised by these people. At last count he has lost 100K on
his retirement account.

So where should I invest my money instead of spending it on reducing my
energy costs?