Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim P[_2_] Jim P[_2_] is offline

Default Mason and Sullivan Plans (UPDATE)

I am glad to see that there are still people in this world that do things
for others and not expect anything in return.
I put a request in about 2 weeks ago for info on a Mason and Sullivan
Grandmother clock and
a wonderful person (deathgirl74 @ gmail.com) (His real name is Ed) responded
and told me he has the plans and not
only did he make me a copy of the plans he shipped it to me at no cost.
The plan is Perfect. I just made myself a copy and as of tomorrow when we
get out new large format scanner and plotter I will
make an electronic copy.

I am planning on finishing this for my parents 53rd anniversary.

Once again Ed, thank you very, very much.
(Check your e-mail)

Jim P