Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterK[_3_] PeterK[_3_] is offline

Default above ground plastic 110mm soil pipe and fittings - in brown?

"jim" wrote in message
anyone know off hand of makes/sources of brown plastic 100mm above
ground soil fittings? - I want 45 deg branch fittings - preferably
push fit ?? any help muchly appreciated
tia
Jim

I presume you have seen 110mm below ground fittings in light brown (eg
Polypipe). My local builders merchant says that the only difference is
price - cheaper than above ground black/grey. They are certainly both made
from PVC but is UV light exposure an issue???

Are you trying to match dark brown guttering/downpipes? I think marley make
a brown 110mm
PeterK