Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Angle grinder lost flat wrench tool. How to unlock?

On 2/16/2009 7:09 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

A couple decades ago, I had a set of "bicycle wrenches" that
might be some what similar.

Similar to this:
http://www.tias.com/cgi-bin/google.f...Key=1922819770

AKA "cone wrenches" (so-called because used for turning bearing cones).
Probably a little too light-duty, and they come in weird sizes.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair