Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Story Buried by Liberal Media....SOME metal content

On Feb 16, 2:30*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:25:53 -0800 (PST), RangersSuck

wrote:
On Feb 16, 10:16*am, Ben wrote:
Gun-toting good Samaritan foils Pompano Beach robbery
BY DAVID SMILEY

Police say Fabrizzo Sandovaz might want to work on his planning and
execution.

First, he forgot to put his Jeep in park when he allegedly pulled
behind Walid Hamad's car and jumped out to rob the 48-year-old Palm
Beach County man.

Second, the spot he chose for the armed robbery happened to be in the
driveway of a Pompano Beach surveillance and securities retail store
where employees are particularly active in exercising their Second
Amendment rights.

''Friday the 13th wasn't a lucky day for this robber,'' said Mike
Jachles, a spokesman with the Broward Sheriff's Office.

As Sandovaz held a gun to Hamad and told him to hand over a bag in his
car, the gunman's own vehicle slowly cruised into two parked cars
belonging to employees of IC Realtime Security Solutions, 3050 N.
Andrews Ave. extension

Hearing the crash, several employees ran outside, where they saw the
armed robbery taking place.

''We all ran outside and it so happened that one of our customers had
a license to carry and had a weapon on him,'' said Frank Fishman, a
sales representative at the store.

Within seconds, Sandovaz, 21, found himself taking orders with a gun
to his head as Everol Moulton, a store customer with a concealed
weapons permit, told Sandovaz to drop the gun and kick it toward him.

Sandovaz dropped the firearm and ran. Moulton fired one shot and
missed, and then he and several store employees gave chase.

Fishman said they caught up to the suspect about 150 yards down the
road, tackled him and then held him down until the Broward Sheriff's
Office arrived.

Adding insult to injury, the incident was recorded on the store's
surveillance cameras.

''This guy piked the worst place in the world,'' Fishman said,
``because most of us carry and we're security guys.''

So, Moulton shot at the back of an unarmed man and missed,
jeopardizing bystanders. Brilliant.

Do you have any cites as to what the backstop was? *Or are you simply
talking out your ass?

Brilliant

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

If the only bone you've got to pick here has to do with my knowledge
of the backstop and not with the fact that the guy was shooting at the
back of an unarmed man, you're a bigger ass than I previously thought.