Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default De scaling kettle

Stuart Noble wrote in message
om...

Citric acid was 69p for 150 gms last time I looked. A tablespoon
should be plenty

Where can you buy it Stuart?

Local chemist has it, and so do any of the big supermarket pharmacies. I
was asked in Sainsburys what I wanted it for, and I said for drug
refining. She said I didn't look the type and handed it over. Silly

business

I went into 3 pharmacies last week to buy some isopropyl alcohol, got the
same response in each.
Oh no we don't keep anything like that anymore
and we would not be allowed to sell it anyway
thank god for the internet,I bought 5 litres just in case it gets banned
completely.

-