Posted to alt.radio.digital,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Graham.[_3_] Graham.[_3_] is offline

Default examples of digital rip-off

The chances are, if the mast was in such a bad state then the aerial
would
have been too so both would have needed replacing. The old downlead most
likely would not have been digital quality so susceptable to
interference, if the new downlead has copper foil and copper braid then
that is what is required. I doubt that your parents have been ripped off
in any way.

How do you know it isn't a "digital" aerial?
They look the same, they work the same, in many cases they are the same as
"analogue" aerials.

You imply that in other cases they are different to analogue aerials.
I for one would be very interested to know what you think is
different about an aerial that makes it intrinsically "digital".

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%